AD305 Flashing Speed Limit Signs are highly visible and innovative, creating instant awareness of local speed variations. These signs help create safe local traffic conditions for the community, warning drivers to slow down at specific sections of the road.
The AD305 features an ultra-bright, high quality and long-life LED display capable of displaying different speed limits from 10 to 100Kph in increments of 10 or 5Kph. Features also include a programmable flashing annulus with 3 rows of red LEDs. Our Flashing Speed Limit Signs are time activated at pre-programmed times by the internal clock and calendar scheduling software provided, allowing you to easily set your own times and dates for operation.
Low maintenance, ultra-reliability and easy installation make our flashing speed limit signs the ideal choice for school zone and residential areas, mine sites, areas experiencing temporary road works and other high-risk zones.
Our signs meet MRWA compliance and can be customised to conform to any Road Authority specification. The sign is remotely controlled and can be manufactured as mains powered or fully solar powered for 24/7 operation.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant LED display
- Display different speed limits from 10 to 100 in 5 unit increments
- 3 rows of programmable flashing annulus in red
- Date & time controlled operation
- Automatic night / low ambient light dimming
- Synchronised flashing for pairs of signs via RF link
- High quality powder coated aluminium enclosure
- Easy installation & low maintenance requirements
- Slide down front panel for easy service access
- Very long service life
- Conforms to Australian standards
- Solar or mains powered
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- GPS time synchronisation
- Internal data logger (for traffic analysis)