AD306 Car Parking Signs and Monitoring Systems provide high quality electronic LED display and vehicle detection system to inform motorists of car parking status and bay availability. Entry and exit may be monitored by ground loops and a central control system that tracks car parking status and displays the appropriate messages to the electronic displays. This type of system minimises traffic congestion and is also able to redirect some of the traffic flow to less congested areas.
The car parking signs and monitoring systems can be solar or mains powered, depending on site suitability and power requirements. Communications can be either wired or wireless, utilising RF wireless or 3G/4G communications. We can create stand-alone parking applications to manage the signs and vehicle counts, or we can integrate our electronic signage with existing parking systems. We have successfully integrated our signs with other parking systems, such as Skidata, S&B (Scheidt & Bachmann), Cellopark, Indect and Designa.
We design and manufacture equipment and solutions to suit specific requirements. All our products are endorsed with a 2-year warranty, ongoing support and back up service for the life of the product.
- High quality ultra-bright LED display and vehicle detection system
- Robust vandal resistant & weatherproof design
- Automatic operation
- Automatic night / low ambient light dimming
- Communications can be either wired or wireless
- Custom made solution to suit specific requirements
- Stand-alone parking applications to manage the signs and vehicle counts, or integration of our electronic signage with existing parking systems
- Solar or mains powered
- Single or multi-colour display
- Internal data logger (for traffic analysis)
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- GPS time synchronisation
- Custom static signage
- Individual bay monitoring
- Interface to existing control networks (RS485, TCP/IP, Skidata, etc.)