AD300 Transportable Radar Speed Displays (TRSD) also known as Speed Alert Mobile (SAM) trailer provide motorists with a direct indication of their vehicles’ speed and is effective in reducing motorists’ speed approaching road works and other speed restricted areas. The radar can also trigger warning messages to approaching vehicles such as “Slow Down”, “Road Works”, “Road Flooded” or “Accident Ahead”. A camera option allows images of vehicles detected over the limit, to be recorded to an SD card.
The SAM trailer that we produce has an ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant display, which locks down for safe and easy transportation. It is fully programmable, easily transportable, has low maintenance requirements with a long service life. It is ideal for Australia’s harsh environmental conditions.
Easy to power up with both powerful solar recharging for field use and optional integrated mains recharging for onsite use. Display deployment is simple with an electric-assisted mast mechanism that lifts the display screen into position, providing motorists with an unobstructed view of your message. The compact trailer design makes positioning safe and simple for single operators.
A.D. Engineering is pleased to introduce a new and improved design. For further information, contact our Sales Department or fill out the enquiry form below.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant LED display
- Integrated radar speed sensor
- High power solar panels and heavy-duty batteries fitted with external connection for mains power
- Low maintenance wireless communication (via 3G/ 4G)
- Stores up to 255 user programmed message schemes
- Data logger for traffic analysis
- Four fold-up stabilizer legs
- Standard display dimensions: (W) 1280mm x (H) 480mm
- Overall Dimensions/Weight: (L) 2884mm x (H) 3200mm (with mast deployed) x (W) 2180mm, 500kg depending on the optional features
- Conforms with Australian standards
- Klamp-it® security wheel lock
- Audible security alarm system
- GPS monitoring and wi-fi connectivity
- High speed camera to capture vehicles exceeding limit