AD309 Wig-Wag Signs are highly visible and innovative, creating instant awareness of pedestrian crossing areas. These signs help create safe local traffic conditions for the community, warning drivers to slow down at specific sections of the road where a low speed is critical.
The Wig-Wag signs that we produce feature an ultra-bright, high quality and long-life LED display which meets MRWA compliance. It can be customised to meet any other Road Authority requirements. It is manufactured as mains powered or fully solar powered for 24/7 operation. It can be time activated at pre-programmed times by the internal clock and calendar scheduling software provided, allowing you to easily set your own times and dates for operation.
Low maintenance, ultra-reliability and easy installation make our wig-wag signs the ideal choice for school zone areas, mining sites, residential areas and other high-risk zones.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant LED display
- Date & time controlled operation
- Fully programmable to flash at set times each day
- Synchronised flashing for pairs of signs via RF link
- Automatic night / low ambient light dimming
- High quality powder coated aluminium enclosure
- Easy installation & low maintenance requirements
- Slide down front panel for easy service access
- Very long service life
- Conforms to Australian standards
- Solar or mains powered
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- Key activated
- GPS time synchronisation