AD312 LED Digital Clocks have been designed for use in extreme conditions. They are ideally suited for train station platforms, bus stations, airports, sports facilities, shopping centres, educational institutions, offices, main reception areas or any application where accurate time keeping is needed.
The LED Digital Clocks that we produce feature a high quality, ultra-bright, highly legible LED display with real-time synchronization and automatic brightness control that adjusts brightness according to ambient light conditions. The display comes in 4 different sizes: 50, 100, 150 or 200mm digits with either single or double sided options. An embedded microprocessor design enables interfacing to various time synchronization sources as well as existing systems to ensure the clock remains accurate. Sources include GPS, NTP, Time Domain II, etc.
The AD312 range has additional isolation for communications and surge protection for the mains power input, impact resistant polycarbonate screen and high quality powder-coated aluminium enclosures. With low maintenance requirements, superior reliability and a long service life, our LED Digital Clocks are ideally suited for any indoor and outdoor applications.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant LED display
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- 4 different display sizes: 50, 100, 150 or 200mm digits
- 12/24 hour format (HH:MM:SS)
- Single or double sided display
- High quality powder-coated aluminium enclosures – IP65 rated
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- 240 volt powered
- Easy maintenance access and low maintenance requirements
- Stand alone or fully synchronised unit
- Interface to existing control networks (RS 485, TCP/IP, Optic Fibre, etc.)
- Local radio network control
- GPS time synchronisation
- LAN time synchronisation via NTP
- Domain time II client compatible
- Brackets to suit different mounting requirements