AD334 Transportable Variable Speed Limit Sign (TVSLS) is a stand-alone, solar and battery powered operated device designed for constant operation. The type C size TVSLS incorporates a 40 x 24 pixels full matrix LED display and a 5 ring LED annulus capable of displaying alpha numeric and graphic data, allowing virtually any speed and short safety instruction to be displayed (up to 3 lines of 6 characters each).
Our TVSLS is ideal for areas requiring temporary speed limit signs, and is effective in reducing motorists’ speed approaching roadworks and temporary speed restricted areas. This ITS device will assist road traffic management activities and help improve motorists, road workers and pedestrians’ safety across the roads network. We can customise our signs to meet any road authority specification.
The TVSLS that we produce is easily transportable, fully programmable and has low maintenance requirements with a long service life. It features an ultra-bright, high-quality and long-life LED technology, impact-resistant polycarbonate screen, and a high-power solar panel. The trailer is made with aluminium and galvanised steel and receives a durable weather-resistant powder-coat finish.
The display and solar panel are mounted on a mast, which is lowered during transportation. The solar panel is mounted flat and does not require any additional tilt or rotational setup. Display deployment is easy with a built-in electric linear actuator system which lifts the display screen into position. A jockey wheel and four fold-down corner stays level the trailer and make positioning safe and simple for single operator.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant LED display
- 40 x 24 pixels full matrix display with a 5 ring LED annulus (890mm)
- High-power solar panel and battery capacity for up to 6 days use with no sun
- Linear actuator lift mechanism to raise display up to 2.1m above ground
- 120° rotatable display
- High intensity display suitable for bright sun viewing
- Automatic/manual brightness control
- GPS monitoring
- On-site or remotely programmable
- Single axle, hand braked trailer with jockey wheel & corner stabilisers
- Aluminium & galvanised steel trailer with weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- High-quality powder-coated aluminium enclosures (IP65)
- Display enclosure dimensions (H) 996mm x (W) 1012mm x (D) 130mm
- Trailer overall dimensions (L) 2.83m x (W) 1.34m x (H) 2.05m
- Klamp-it® security wheel lock
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- Wi-fi connectivity