AD322 Radar Speed Displays (RSD) feature an ultra-bright LED display (24×16 pixels at 25mm pitch) integrated with radar speed sensor and data logger for traffic analysis. It provides motorists with a direct indication of their vehicle’s speed and an effective trigger (message) to warn them about their speed. The radar can be set to trigger the display when vehicles are above the set limit. Ranges can be set with different responses message (up to 2 lines of 4 characters can be displayed).
Our Radar Speed Display can be controlled remotely or locally, and can be used for dual speed zones (e.g. school zones) via time and day selector. It can be mains or solar powered and it is designed to be easily mounted to a pole using clamps.
The Radar Speed Display that we produce has a robust weatherproof and vandal resistance design to ensure low maintenance requirements and a long service life. It is ideal for Australia’s harsh environmental conditions.
An optional high speed camera with invisible infrared flash can be fitted to allow images to be recorded to a SD card of vehicles detected over the speed limit.
- Ultra-bright LED full matrix display 24×16 pixels at 25mm pitch
- Integrated radar speed sensor
- Data logger for traffic analysis
- Low maintenance high quality powder coated aluminum enclosure
- Weatherproof & vandal resistant display
- On-site or remotely programmable
- Can be used for dual speed zones e.g. School zone via time & day selector
- Dimensions (W)670mm x (H)900mm x (D)190mm
- Easy to use software to set time, ranges and custom messages
- Solar power option for continuous in-field use
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- GPS positional information (also updates time clock)
- High speed camera to capture vehicles exceeding limit