AD307 Variable Speed Limit Signs (VSLS) are highly visible and innovative, creating instant awareness of local speed limit. The sign incorporates a full matrix display area capable of displaying text and graphics, allowing virtually any speed to be displayed.
The Variable Speed Limit Sign that we produce has an ultra-bright, high quality and long-life LED technology. It is manufactured as mains or fully solar powered for 24/7 operation and it can be remotely controlled. Flashing LED conspicuity lamps are optional.
Low maintenance, superior reliability, power efficiency and easy installation make our variable speed limit signs the ideal choice for Australia’s harsh environmental conditions. Our signs meet MRWA compliance and can be customised to suit any road authority requirements. It is available in the Australian standard types A, B, C & D sizes.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof and vandal resistant LED display
- Full matrix display area capable of displaying text and graphics
- 4 rows of programmable flashing annulus in red
- Date & time controlled operation
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- Impact resistant polycarbonate screen
- High quality powder coated aluminium enclosure – IP65
- Lockable & secure enclosure
- Synchronised flashing of annulus in Master / Slave pairs
- Easy installation, low maintenance and long service life
- Facility key switch for Road Workers / Police / Emergency Services
- Solar or mains powered
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- GPS time synchronisation
- Internal data logger (for traffic analysis)
- Sun hood
- Flashing LED conspicuity lamps
- Local radio network control
- Interface to existing control networks