AD360 Lane Use Signals (LUS) feature a long life ultra-bright LED display that provides drivers with high visibility signals. 200mm and 300mm diameter signals are incorporated into tough UV stabilised ABS plastic traffic signal housings, or powder-coated aluminium enclosures.
We manufacture individual or combined Green Arrow/Red Cross units and solid colour signals. We can also custom manufacture signals to suit your size, display design and colour requirements. Up to eight units can be grouped together to run from one control system using group controller.
The Lane Use Signals incorporate into complete management systems and can integrate with a variety of control systems. The multi-lane and tidal flow traffic management signals are usually used for signalling in tunnels, bridges and urban arterial roads.
With low maintenance requirements, superior reliability and a long service life, our Lane Usage Signals are ideally suited for Australia’s environmental conditions. They conform to Australian standards.
- Long life ultra-bright LED display
- Tough UV stabilised ABS plastic housing or powder-coated aluminium enclosures
- Incorporate into complete management systems
- Individual or combined green arrow/red cross
- Stand-alone units
- Up to 8 units can be grouped together to run from 1 control system using optional group controller
- Low maintenance requirements, superior reliability and a long service life
- Variety of protocol / control systems
- Various mounting bracket options
- Conforms to Australian standards
- Multi-lane and tidal flow traffic management particularly for tunnels, bridges and urban arterial roads
- Group controller