AD321 Ramp Control Signs (RCS) feature a high quality ultra-bright full matrix LED display capable of displaying text and graphics. It is usually used to display colour-coded travel time information, messages like “Freeway Closed” and symbolic signs like “No Right Turn” and “No Entry”.
Our Ramp Control Signs are manufactured to conform to required specifications. It is designed to be easily mounted to a pole using clamps and has front service access. The controller board is compatible with RTA and STREAMS protocols and has two RS232 and one RS422/485 serial port. Other communication protocols are available on request. The sign is generally mains powered with the option of battery backup. Depending on site suitability, solar powered option is also available.
The Ramp Control Signs that we produce use high quality powder-coated aluminium weatherproof enclosures to ensure low maintenance and a long cabinet life. Conforms to RC1, RC2 and RC3 signs requirements.
- High quality ultra-bright full matrix LED display
- Capable of displaying text and graphics
- High quality powder-coated aluminium weatherproof enclosures
- Mains powered
- Can be easily mounted to a pole using clamps and has front service access
- Manufactured to conform to required specifications
- Controller board is compatible with RTA and STREAMS protocols and has two RS232 and one RS422/485 serial port
- Low maintenance requirements, superior reliability and a long service life
- Conforms to Australian standards
- Battery back up
- Sun hood
- Solar powered
- 3G/4G remote communication / programming
- 915Mhz spread spectrum data radio
- Other communication protocols available on request