AD304 LED Flashing Arrow Signs – Type C provide motorists with a clear and early indication of lane changes ahead.
The ultra-bright LED lamps are easily seen in bright daylight and are automatically dimmed for low-light conditions, ensuring optimum visibility at all times. Designed for continuous use, our solar powered Flashing Arrow Sign is a reliable work-horse for on-site traffic management requirements.
Easily transportable and set up by single operators, the display can be lifted up to 2 metres via cabled winch and a jockey wheel and four fold down corner stays make positioning safe and simple.
The Type-C LED Flashing Arrow Sign that we produce has a robust weatherproof and vandal resistance design, low maintenance requirements with a long service life. It is ideal for Australia’s harsh environmental conditions.
- Ultra-bright LED lamps
- Automatic dimming
- Robust weatherproof design
- Vandal resistant aluminium enclosure
- Fully concealed cables
- Highly efficient solar power system
- Six function control switch
- Four stays with removable handles
- Heavy duty rotating mast
- Heavy duty cabled winch
- Lockable storage compartment
- Removable draw bar
- Storage area for safety cones and advisory signs
- Built-in heavy duty batteries and charger
- Display size (W)2400 x (H)1200mm x (D)150mm
- Conforms to Australian standards
- Klamp-it® security wheel lock
- RF remote control