AD311 Portable Traffic Signals (PTS) set consists of two mini-trailers with mounted portable traffic signals, each with corner stands, radar detectors, control equipment and solar power system. Each traffic signal unit incorporates three 200mm high quality ultra-bright LED traffic signal lanterns and k-band radar vehicle detectors.
The pair operates as a “Master & Slave” configuration with RF communications link (up to 2km line of sight wireless range between trailers). A radar unit detects approaching vehicles to allow automatic mode operation. A hand-held remote control unit is included for manual operation. Other modes of operation can be configured to allow the PTS to be used in many different applications.
Portable Traffic Signals are usually used for shuttle control operations where a section of the roadway is closed and opposing traffic needs to alternately use a shared single lane.
Our Portable Traffic Signals are manufactured with high quality material with a weather resistant powder-coat finish. The mini-trailers feature aluminium/galvanised steel construction and are light enough to be moved by one person. They are designed to be connected together and towed as one unit, allowing the set to be transported to site with one vehicle.
With low maintenance requirements, superior reliability and a long service life, our PTS is ideally suited for Australia’s environmental conditions. Conforms to RTA equipment specification – PTS/3 for portable traffic signal use and Australian standards.
- Ultra-bright LED 200mm traffic signals
- Mini-trailer mounted – Aluminium/galvanised steel construction
- High power solar panels
- Radar vehicle detection
- Up to 2km line of sight wireless range between trailers
- Wireless remote controller for manual operation
- Other modes of operation can be configured to allow PTS to be used in many different applications
- Low maintenance requirements, superior reliability and a long service life
- Conforms to RTA equipment specification – PTS/3 for Portable Traffic Signal Use and AS 4191-1994
- Spare wheel